Thursday, February 11, 2010

BigFishin on OkCupid

2.11.10

Recently, one of my girlfriends introduced me to the OkCupid phenomenon. After numerous attempts in trying to convince me, she succeeded. Like any other match making service (e.g. eHarmony, and etc.), they bombard you with numerous questions and use your answers to calculate your compatibility with others. In addition, you have to create a profile introducing yourself, and completing an extensive drug test. Ok the last part isn't true, but they might as well with all the questions on my position on drugs. So with an honest attempt, I decided to write the following introduction (self-summary). Here goes....

In search for the ultimate cave woman to hibernate the rest of my life with
Answering millions of questions on drug use
Once again can I just plead the fifth
Locking down nouns and adjectives to paint a superbad profile introduction
I love kids, so do you
Time to get busy with this beautiful process of reproduction
Complicated algorithms used to calculate our 90% compatibility
U and I let's give it a try
It is part of our social responsibility
Installing the OkCupid plugin and app on my awesome iPhone
Wink wink, IceBreak, Favorite Saved, Quiver, IM
Ladies bring it on because I'm in the zone
Because I'm doin.....

Big Fishin
Fish-I-N-G
Big Fishin
Under the sea
I'm doin Big Fishin
Up in OKC


hahahahaha

More to come on my OkCupid journey.....

No comments: