Thursday, October 30, 2008

Part 1: Semi-Pro Looking For A Semi-Ho

After watching "What Happens In Vegas" (starring Ashton Kutcher), I had an epiphany about the last time I actually went to Sin City. It happened last year for my buddy's bachelor party. In LA standards that's a freakin long time. No wonder a certain level of emptiness has created a huge void in my life. Like a drug addict, I needed a quick fix. I need some wrong in my life. No other place does this any better than the 5-letter word, V-E-G-A-S. We use the alphabet game to learn our ABCs. This is what I use to remind me of the sacred place:

V
ixens
E rotic Adventures (Sapphires, Deja-Vu...do I need to continue)
G irls Girls Girls (Motely Crue style)
A ll-U-Can Eat/Drink (TI has the best lunch buffet....hello Beef Stew noodles)
S oberphobia (Chivas On The Rocks)

So I answered the WHY, the question is WHEN. Drumroll please....10/31, Halloween! There have been some great combinations in our lifetime:

Adam and Eve, Sugar and Spice, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Jordan and Pippen, Redbull and Vodka

But nothing I MEAN NOTHING beats Vegas and Halloween. Move over Frankenstein, Vegas + Halloween = HO-LLOWEN. ITS ALIVE ITS ALIVE!!! So who is brave enough to venture up the I-15 to a place filled with a smorgasbord of desires and pleasures. Do I see a raise of 3 hands? I will take the passion of SUITING UP as Jackie Moon from Semi-Pro. Bobby will super transform to Disco Bobb-E and dance to the beats of Saturday Night Fever. For Ivan, your going to have to see it to believe it. He has the perfect stimulus package to rescue Vegas...HAHA. I'll post all our costumes in Part 2 of this blog entry. So I hope everyone enjoys their wicked weekend. Trick or treat, give me someone sweet to eat!

Peace!

No comments: